8 ноября 2013 г.

Man Ray exhibition






There is a really worth seeing exhibition at the department of privat collections at Pushkin state museum, and I was lucky to visit it. "Man Ray. Portraits" consists of black and white photos of people, sometimes famous like Catherine Deneuve for the Sunday Times magazine, but also pictures of people who are unknown these days but were Ray's friends and a part of bohemian Paris in the first half of the 20th century. Every photo reflects model's feelings and that is why Man Ray photography is an art and not just bald photoshooting.  I was really impressed. I tried to take some pictures with my phone but I took not so many as in fact it was forbidden. 
It is the first Man Ray exhibition here so if you live in Moscow or going to visit it in the nearest future I really advice you to see it. 




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий