12 ноября 2013 г.

Le Pain Quotidien





Kamergerskiy pereulok is my favourite street in Moscow, but honestly I can't explain why. Maybe because I had fallen in love with this street before I fell with Moscow. It has always been for me an island of some Europene culture. In a good weather I'm ready to sit for hours on a bench looking at people rushing during the lunch time and foreigners examining the menus of cafes. By the way the street is almost consists of cafes, good ones and not so good ones. But during the summer when the street is full of tables and tasty looking food you don't care, your only wish is to chill out in one of these places, take a cup of cappuccino and a really delicious looking berry tarlet. And just seize the day.












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий