7 ноября 2013 г.

Just a new post




I'm already tired of cloudy weather in Moscow, though this city has had enough sun this autumn.
Yesterday I went to the museum (next post) so it wasn't ment to be some walking round the city, taking pictures and so on. But once I found myself in front of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior (mostly famous due to Pussy Riot's dance) I thought that it might be worth taking some photos, especially when I went to the Pushkin state museum and after, down the Znamenka street, where I'd never been before.
My super trip ended with a cup of coffee at the Koffein. It is not the best cafe in Moscow, but they have some really tasty coffee beverages like cream coffee with spices and mint mocha. It is not expensive and the atmosphere is really homey there. About 2 years ago it was my perfect place to gather with friends. 













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий