8 февраля 2014 г.

Stockholm





I posted some of these pictures on Instagram about a month ago, but all this time I've been too lazy to post it here. Photos were taken a year ago during my trips there in November and March.
Well, I can say that I really love Stockholm. It seems like everyone can find their own home there. I've always dreamt of living in a place that would look like Gamla Stan: old, cozy, with narrow streets and small cafes. But I though that I would quickly get bored there. Well, that is something that would never happen in Stockholm, because once you get bored you should just cross any bridge and find yourself in a completely different world. 
There are 2 places I always go to when in Stockholm. First one is Chokladkoppen. In the morning I take a hot chocolate with whipped cream and go for a walk aroung the Old City. Then I head to Biblioteksgatan to do some shopping in Urban Outfitters. I'm a bit crazy about their clothes though the choice in European stores are relatively poor (if I could I would shop online, but there is no guaranty with Russian post that I'm gonna receive my clothes). And I just walk around the city visiting museums and trying to understand Swedish speech.



















1 комментарий: