8 января 2014 г.

Troyka Fair




Troyka creative laboratory made a new technologies Christmas market on Stoleshnikov Pereulok: there is an ice slide that changes its color, kinetic installation made by Hello Computer studio, parcourists from Jump Evolution dressed in Santa Claus' costumes and snowmen singing with 3D mapping. The food is prepared by mobile cafes Gifts of Nature and No Crepe (source: http://www.the-village.ru/cities/moscow/events/8887-yarmarka-troyka-fair).
While taking pictures my fingers turned into icesticks so after my walk I went down to CoffeeShop on Kamergersky Pereulok to warm up and have some Mochachino. If you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that I prefer black coffee, but sometimes I'm in need of some sweet coffee beverage and hot chocolate and I haven't found anythng better yet than CoffeeShop.











2 комментария: