9 января 2014 г.

Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception





I'm not quiet sure, but I suppose that is the only Catholic church in Moscow and that is why it looks really alien to our orthodox culture, but that is a good reason to like it. I've been there once when I was a small kid, and since than I've never had an opportunity to visit it again. However on the 12th day I pulled myself together and went there. And was really fascinated. Like I was a hero of some Home Alone movie. Christmas trees with tinsels everywhere, the snow was falling down and first time in my life I saw the Nativity sets. It was a really great experience! 








1 комментарий:

  1. Oh my goodness, that image of the exterior lit up with the tree in the foreground... stunning!

    Kate

    Artsy Abroad // http://artsyabroad.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить