23 января 2014 г.

Winter





I'm in love with winter, though it can be cold sometimes:) Everything is white, water turned into ice and there is Christmas celebration, St Valentine's day and my birthday then. And when I was a kid I used to play snowballs with friends, we made snowmen and rode our sledges. Now we ice skate and I'm still dreaming of snowboarding. This December was really "European" with rain and +5C. But now it's almost -20C and snow is everywhere.








The spot is already familiar, that is how it looks like in autumn 

4 комментария:

  1. I love the duck photo! Stay warm, girl!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. мне не нравится зима. но в этом году я от нее в восторге. даже сильный мороз мало меня пугает. радует ежедневное солнышко :)

    http://marya-v.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Да, от солнца вообще хорошо! Настроение мне весть январь поднимает)

      Удалить