31 октября 2013 г.

Wednesday walking (Part 1)

 
 

It's almost November but there has been a couple of warm and sunny days what is really untypical for Moscow. Yesterday I had about an hour of free time between two important meetings. I had my camera with me, so I decided to have a walk and enjoy the shining sun.
Usually when I go out I try to find some new places where I've never been. But yesterday I decided that the best way to spend my time was to go to my favourite and perhaps the most familiar place - near the Bolshoi Theatre. It is just in the heart of Moscow near the Kremlin surrounded by just restored streets and buildings with fashionable hotels, restaurants and boutiques. However it is not about the money, as these streets such as Kamergersky pereulok, Kusnetskiy Most and Rozhdestvenka streets are mostly famous for their cheap and hipster bars and cafes.
This place somehow reminds me of Paris and maybe that is why I like it. I feel like I'm far away from my home, nobody disturbes me and I can hear foreign speech more often than Russian language. Sometimes people also take me for a foreigner, especially when I walk with my camera taking pictures of everything around.






 









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий